HR Skills Training
- Do you sometimes worry about saying the wrong thing when dealing with HR matters?
- Do issues escalate because they have not been addressed earlier?
- Could you benefit from learning about the basics of HR so that you can confidently talk to those that report to you?
- Would you like someone to translate the jargon and explain things in a way that is easy to understand?
- Do you sometimes worry that stress may impact your judgement?
If you have said yes to any of these, or something similar, what would it feel like if the problem you are struggling with is suddenly absent from your life?
As an HR professional, I would welcome the opportunity to provide HR Skills Training to anyone who line manages individuals. Within any work environment, challenges can arise and often escalate through a fear of saying the wrong thing or not understanding the legal basics. Having a base level knowledge can help resolve small issues before they become larger but HR is not all about problems. Learning about talent management, motivation, reward, and recognition will support the growth and success of your business.
Training can be provided on a one-to-one or group basis and would be tailored to suit your needs.